A total focus on patient safety, leading to enhaced surgical performance and efficiency.
Achieving greater satisfaction by putting safety first.
“Primum non nocere” – First do no harm
Performance. Efficiency. Patient Satisfaction.
How we follow this culture:
We follow this culture by making a complete evaluation to confirm that the patient is in ideal health conditions to proceed with the surgery.
– An Electrocardiogram(also called ECG or EKG), to measure the rate and regularity of heartbeats and the presence of any damage to the heart.
– A Pre-surgical blood analysis, made to examine patient’s general state of health, and to determine if any signs of infection are present.
– A Medical History, that includes information about past and current health problems of the patient and his relatives. With this information, the surgeon and anesthesiologist, can make a diagnosis to ensure the right treatment for the patient before, during and after the surgery.
Also, our safety first culture is also reflected on our facilities, which include:
– Hyperbaric Chamber, that will help in the pre and post surgical stages.
– Exclusive Autoclave in our facilites. Only the equipment and material used in surgeries made at Molding Clinic is sterelized in our own autoclave.
– Constant Nebulization of the surgery room and recovery rooms, guaranteeing a 100% clean environment.
Our facilities follow the latest Oficial Rules and Policies of the Health Deparment, proving that they are in optimal conditions to make any surgical procedure.
Dr. José Martín Martínez Castañeda | Cédula: 19447708 | Cédula Maestría: 09133459 | Cédula Especialidad: 10237267